We follow the pandemic precautions as indicated below:
- All Attendees must sign a COVID-19 waiver form the first time they attend any in-person class.
- Primarily, and to the extent possible (weather permitting, etc.), all in-person classes will be held outside.
- In case we have to hold the class indoors, we have marked the school floor for social distancing.
- The Institute will take extra steps to clean and disinfect the school before and after each class. Adult students are asked to help disinfect their training space before leaving the school.
- To minimize the amount of time spent inside the school, you will need to arrive at school in full uniform and about 10-minutes before class starts. There will be no space for changing, storing clothing and any other items such as phones, training equipment etc.
- If your training involves weapons, please bring your own weapon with you, keep it in your vehicle until the time when you are practicing with.
- We ask that parents do not plan to wait for their child inside the school.
- We ask that all our instructors and students wear a face mask at all times during in-person trainings (outside and inside). If you show up at school without a mask you will not be allowed to join the class.
- Until there is consistent improvement in the pandemic, double masking is encouraged.
- To add to the safety precautions, the students will enter the school from the back door for check-in/screening process.
- When possible, we hope that you are willing to share with us your vaccination status.
Upon your arrival to school, you will be asked COVID-19 related questions (please see below) and your temperature will be measured using a touch-less thermometer.
We ask you to go over the following questions before coming to school. If there is any COVID-19 like condition present, or your temperature is above100.4 degrees Fahrenheit (38 Centigrade), you will be asked to return home and consult with a medical professional.
- In past 14 days have you been in any COVID-19 “Hot Spot”?
- Have you been in any social gathering that did not adhere to the 6 feet social distancing and mask wearing?
- Did you have contact with any person(s) suspected or known to have COVID-19 (e.g., patient care activities or during recent travel)?
- Do you think you had contact with a COVID-19 person while at work?
- Have you had close contact with a person who had fever and cough?
Are you currently experiencing any of the following?
- Fever, chills
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Congestion or stuffy nose
- Muscle aches/pain
- Unexplained loss of taste or smell