Due to the Coronavirus pandemic, all regular classes are cancelled and we are not accepting new students. Current students who wish to join the Virtual Classes should email us for instructions.
March 29, 2020
Dear Students and Parents:
We hope that you and your family are in good health and keeping yourselves safe by practicing social distancing and extra hand washing hygiene.
We have established our live streaming and in the coming days of March 30-April 2 you will receive invitations to join in your free trial classes (for only this week) according to the times listed below. Please keep your schedule open for your classes. You can access these classes by connecting to internet using your computer or your smart phone.
Trial Week Schedule (March 30 – April 2, 2020)
- Mon 12:00 PM Tai Chi
- Tue 4:00 PM Small Tigers (White & Purple Sash) Kung Fu
- Tue 4:30 PM Small Tigers (Blue & Green Sash) Kung Fu
- Tue 5:00 PM Small Tigers (Brown & Orange Sash) Kung Fu
- Tue 6:00 PM All Level Kung Fu
- Tue 7:00 PM Advanced Kung Fu
- Wed 6:00 PM Tai Chi
- Wed 7:00 PM All Level Kung Fu
- Thu 4:00 PM Small Tigers (White & Purple Sash) Kung Fu
- Thu 4:30 PM Small Tigers (Blue & Green Sash) Kung Fu
- Thu 5:00 PM Small Tigers (Brown & Orange Sash) Kung Fu
- Thu 6:00 PM Advanced Tai Chi
After this trial week, please EMAIL US and let us know if you’d like to join the virtual classes for the period that we are under the social distancing provisions.
Those who sign up for classes will receive an email every day with the link for their class(es).
Thank you and stay safe!
We hope that we will soon be back on our normal training schedule.
Please email us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
March 13, 2020
Dear Students and Parents,
We are facing a critical period in preventing and hopefully curtailing the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic. As mentioned in the last email, as an athletic and educational organization, we deeply care about the health and well-being of our students, their family, and our community. As expressed by medical experts, Coronavirus spreads in environments where hygiene is compromised and individuals who are infected, or might be carrying the virus, are present. Therefore, we have decided to cancel classes (at Headquarters and Spring Hill RECenter) effective immediately through March 29 with the hope that we contribute to the containment of this disease. Meanwhile, please follow the guidelines established by the Centers for Disease Controls (CDC) and your state and local Health Departments. Please keep in mind that by adhering to personal hygiene and social distancing we have a better chance of containing this disease sooner rather than later.
Some points to keep in mind and put into practice include:
- See medical professionals and refrain from going out in public if you think you may be infected;
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water, or use a hand sanitizer;
- Avoid touching commonly used but potentially contaminated surfaces such as door handles, dining tables and counter tops with your bare hands;
- Disinfect the surfaces regularly;
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing;
- Do not touch your mouth, nose and face with your bare hands;
- Avoid skin-to-skin contact with people not in your immediate family;
- Refrain from shaking hands with others;
- Avoid large gatherings, public spaces or public/shared transportation that would facilitate transmission of this disease;
- Stay home as much as possible;
- Practice social distancing by keeping a distance of 3-6 feet from everyone.
The CDC is a source of authoritative information (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html) on this evolving pandemic.
During the next two weeks, we will explore options such as live streaming classes, designing shorter but more frequent smaller classes, etc., should the circumstances persist for a longer time. We will send updates especially regarding the resumption of classes as we get closer to the end of March.
We know this will be disappointing; however, please continue your training as much as you can and to the best of your ability. Feel free to email the school with your questions regarding your training.
Please be safe and we hope that we will soon be back on our normal training schedule.