Effective February 2022
- Safety: We will continue social distancing while in company of other classmates and instructors, whether inside or outside the school.
- Outdoor Classes: Weather permitting, we will try to hold as many classes as possible outside the school building (in the back).
- Indoor Classes: If a class is held inside, all students and visitors MUST wear a mask, regardless of vaccination status.
- If you are NOT VACCINATED, you must wear a mask at all times (indoors and outdoors).
We ask you to go over the following questions before coming to school. If any of these conditions apply to you, PLEASE DO NOT COME TO SCHOOL.
Are you currently experiencing any of the following?
- Fever (temp above 100.4 degrees F), chills
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Congestion or stuffy nose
- Muscle aches/pain
- Unexplained loss of taste or smell
- Close contact with any person(s) suspected or known to have COVID-19