Skip to content
- Safety: We will continue social distancing while in company of other classmates and instructors, whether inside or outside the school.
- Indoor Classes: We will try to hold as many classes as possible outside the school building, weather permitting.
- If the class is held inside everyone MUST wear a mask.
- If you are NOT VACCINATED, you must wear a mask at all times (indoors and outdoors).
- Small Tigers: For the time being, at least until it is safer for children under 12, we will continue to hold all Small Tiger classes virtually, except Mondays at 5:00pm.
We ask you to go over the following questions before coming to school. If any of these conditions apply to you, or your temperature is above 100.4 degrees F, please do not come to school.
- In past 14 days have you been in any COVID-19 “Hot Spot”?
- Did you have contact with any person(s) suspected or known to have COVID-19 (e.g., patient care activities or during recent travel)?
- Do you think you had contact with a COVID-19 person while at work?
Are you currently experiencing any of the following?
- Fever, chills
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Congestion or stuffy nose
- Muscle aches/pain
- Unexplained loss of taste or smell