Effective May 1, 2023
Starting on Monday May 1st, we are updating our COVID-19 policy to have masks be optional indoors.
However, please carefully note the following:
- If you are experiencing ANY symptoms, please refrain from coming to school.
- We will continue social distancing as much as possible.
- Anyone who displays symptoms in classes will be asked to immediately leave the school. No exceptions.
- The only exception to the above is that we realize that this is the season of allergies. So if you are 100% sure that your symptoms are due to allergies, please wear your mask during indoor classes. Although for your own sake, you might wear your mask in outside classes as well.
- Since the Small Tiger students remain the most vulnerable group, for the time being and for their own and instructors’ safety, they will continue to mask indoors.
- We will continue holding as many classes outdoors that the weather permits.
Although wearing a face covering is no longer mandatory, it is one of the most important things someone can do to protect themselves and others against COVID-19. Please be considerate to your fellow classmates and respect their decision if anyone chooses to mask at any time.